Looking for a great venue to host a party for someone special on their next birthday? You have arrived at one of the most unique spots in the Atlanta area. Birthday parties at the Aviation History & Technology Center are available for guests of all ages. From the toddler aspiring to be the next ace pilot to the retired aviation professional, all will enjoy this special setting and create memories that will last a lifetime.
The Aviation History & Technology Center offers different levels to meet your needs.
- All reservations require 7 days’ notice and a $50.00 deposit to secure a date. Reservations are on first-come basis.
- Decorations are welcome but must meet asset preservation guidelines and be approved by AHTC staff.
- AHTC has plenty of parking available for party guests.
- Most portions of the site are accessible by mobility-challenged guests, but two displayed aircraft do require climbing steep steps for entry.
- AHTC is an all-outdoor facility with significant walking and temporary restroom facilities. Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
Flight Cadet Party
- Open access to the entire grounds, including a guided tour
- Singing and blowing out candles inside the cargo bay of the C-141
ALL FOOD SERVICE AND CONSUMPTION MUST TAKE PLACE OUTSIDE OF THE AIRCRAFT
- Usage of picnic tables located under the wing of the giant C-141 or placement of your choosing
- Chalk and plenty of asphalt to inspire the artistic abilities of party attendees
- Flying of our special styrofoam gliders and plenty of blue skies
- Cost: $100.00 site usage fee for two (2) hours plus $5.00 per attendee
- The museum continues to operate normally and allows other guests to explore the site
- Gathering for larger parties
- Museum grounds are closed for normal operations and only private party guests are allowed entry.
- Additional facilities (tents, chairs, etc.), catering, settings, and custom engagements allowed and at the expense of the renting party
- Limited to 100 guests
- Flat Rate of $750.00 for four (4) hours
- 21 days’ notice and 50% deposit required
- Cancellations for parties (except General’s) may be made up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment with full refund of any payments.
- Cancellation of General’s Parties requires 7 days’ notice due to the included closure of the grounds to the public.
- Cancellations requested outside the respective windows will be subject to forfeiture of any deposits.
- Cancellations due to weather will be afforded the opportunity to reschedule with priority status or be given a full refund.