Iron Eagle Movie Tickets
September 25, 2021
Iron Eagle Movie
Sept 25, 2021
In a continuation of our summer movies, we throwback to 1986 again with a thriller that aviation enthusiasts will surely remember and love. The Navy had their time on the big screen and now it is time to experience some of the Air Force’s skillful flying as the Aviation History & Technology Center presents Iron Eagle.
Colonel Ted Masters was shot down and is being held hostage, but the unlikely pairing of Masters’ teenage son and another Air Force Colonel aren’t about to let it stay that way. Skillful flying and unmatched equipment contribute to a daring raid to save Colonel Masters. You will have to come out and see Iron Eagle to find out what happens next!
The movie begins at dusk but come out early to get up close with the 13 aircraft on site.
Please be advised that this is a showing of the full movie. The movie is officially rated PG-13. Some scenes and language may be inappropriate for younger viewers due to war violence and language.
- Parking is free and the location will be determined at the time of the event. It may include parking in the grassy field on the North end of AHTC property. Please follow parking guides upon arrival on the AHTC campus.
- Seating is set in the asphalt parking lot of the museum. Please bring a blanket or chairs for your comfort.
- Seating is on a first come basis and reserving of spaces is not allowed. If you need room to seat a large party, please plan to arrive together.
- Rain date is scheduled for the following night, Sunday, September 26th, 2021
- For further questions about the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission: (Limited to the first 400)
- $6.00 in advance (Discounted ticketing ends Sunday September 23th at 11:59PM)
- $8.00 per person at the gate
- *Active Service members and their family are FREE*