Top Gun Movie Tickets
August 14, 2021
Top Gun Movie
August 14, 2021
Advance ticket sales has ended but tickets are still available at the gate prior to the scheduled show
Back by popular demand, the original Top Gun will be shown at the Aviation History & Technology Center for one night only! In this amazing setting, it’s easy to imagine you are at Naval Air Station Miramar as you settle in your lawn chairs with cool summer breezes at your back, a sky full of stars overhead, and military aircraft powering off a nearby runway. Watch your favorite naval aviators demonstrate their smooth talking, smoother flying, and “high-G” maneuvers right beside the museum’s F-14 Tomcat.
The movie begins at dusk but come out early to get up close with the aircraft. Two of the planes featured in the film, the Tomcat and an A-4 Skyhawk, are on site plus 11 other aircraft.
- Please be advised that this is a showing of the full movie. The movie is officially rated PG but the suggested MPAA rating is PG-13. Some scenes and language may be inappropriate for younger viewers due to war violence, language, and sensuality.
- Parking is free and the location will be determined at the time of the event. It may include parking in the grassy field on the North end of AHTC property. Please follow parking guides upon arrival on the AHTC campus.
- Seating is set in the asphalt parking lot of the museum. Please bring a blanket or chairs for your comfort.
- Seating is on a first come basis and reserving of spaces is not allowed. If you need room to seat a large party, please plan to arrive together.
- Rain date is scheduled for the following night, Sunday, July 15th , 2021
- For further questions about the show, please email email@example.com.
Admission: (Limited to the first 400)
- $6.00 in advance (Advance discounted ticketing ends Sunday August 8th at 11:59PM)
- $8.00 per person at the gate
- *Active Service members and their family are FREE