Be a part of THE BEST TEAM around!
The volunteer staff at the Aviation History & Technology Center is the best team around. AHTC is always looking to add exceptional people to our team. If you are enthusiastic about serving the community you live in, you would be an excellent addition to the Aviation History & Technology Center. You will make some great friends, meet some remarkable aviation experts, help honor our military legacy, and contribute to a stronger community. For younger community members, volunteering is a great way to add valuable experience to your resume.
We have a variety of needs to fully serve our community, so don't worry if you are not from an aviation background or are not available for large amounts of time. We want your help. We will work with you to find a role that is rewarding to you and helps both of us grow.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Tour Guide/Docent for the public and scheduled school groups
- Aircraft Restorations and Maintenance
- Featured Aircraft Ambassador at special events
- Grounds and Facilities Maintenance
- Special Program Educator
- Digital Platforms
- Special Events Support
- Administrative Support
- Friend Raising
- Public Outreach Advocate
We are looking for energetic and passionate community members who:
- Want to honor the legacy of aviation and the military in our community
- Work as part of a team
- Professionally represent the Museum and support our mission objectives
- Accept supervision and evaluation of your volunteer work
- Attend all required orientation and training classes
If this sounds like you, please complete the Volunteer Application below or stop by during our public exploration hours. Following completion of the form, we will reach out to you to set up an appointment for further conversation about your goals.