Plan Your Visit
Plan Your Visit
The Aviation History & Technology Center is ideally situated adjacent to one of the premier centers of aviation excellency in the nation. Aircraft from neighboring Dobbins Air Reserve Base, Lockheed-Martin, and Clay Army National Guard Center are frequently seen and heard overhead.
We encourage everyone to drop in for a visit. During your visit, you can explore 14 military and civilian aircraft, including inside the of the C-141B StarLifter, while letting your imagination take flight.
Be sure to ask our knowledgeable staff of military veterans, former aviation industry professionals, and aviation enthusiasts your best questions.
Public Exploration Hours
Group Tours are available 7 days a week. For more information please click here.
Friday, Dec. 24, 2021 CLOSED
Saturday, Dec. 25, 2021 CLOSED
Sunday, Dec. 26, 2021 CLOSED
Friday, December 31, 2021 Normal Hours
Saturday, January 1, 2021 CLOSED
Sunday, January 2, 2021 Normal Hours
Excludes special events which will have separate admissions posted
Adults – $5.00
Students – $3.00
Seniors – $3.00
Children under 5 – Free
Military Veterans – Free (sponsored by The Veterinary Clinic)
First Responders - Free (sponsored by LGE Community Credit Union)
Active Military, Reservists, and National Guardsmen are free.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted
Guided Tours are available upon request at 1:00pm on Fridays, Saturdays,and Sundays. Please let the admissions attendant know of your request when you arrive.
Weather Related Closures
- The Aviation History & Technology Center is an all-outdoor venue. As such, public exploration hours are weather permitting.
- In the event of extreme Summer (>90°) and Winter (<32°) temperatures, rain, or nearby thunderstorms, the museum may close early to ensure the safety of museum staff and guests. Some weather circumstances may lead to closure for the entire day.
- Please call 770-919-5700 (option #3), email info@AHTC360.org, or visit our Facebook page(@ahtc360) for any closing announcements prior to your visit if these conditions are forecast in local area.
- Guests are encouraged to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- At this time, AHTC has temporary restroom facilities, but they are handicap accessible.
- Most portions of the site are accessible by mobility-challenged guests, but two displayed aircraft do require climbing steep steps for entry.
The Aviation History & Technology Center is located just south of the Historic Marietta Square near the intersection of South Cobb Drive and South Atlanta Road.
555 Perrin Road
Marietta, GA 30060
Use exit 261 for Lockheed and Dobbins Air Reserve Base. Follow Georgia Highway 280/Delk Road westbound for approximately 3.7 miles and turn left on South Atlanta Road.
Proceed 0.4 miles to the next stoplight and turn left at Generals Road. Immediately turn left on Atlantic Avenue and proceed to the four way stop. Turn right on Perrin Road and our entrance will be on the left.
From I -285
Use exit 16 for South Atlanta Road and Smyrna. Follow South Atlanta Road northbound for 7.4 miles and turn right on Perrin Road. Proceed through the four-way intersection and our entrance will be on the left.