Wings & Whitewalls
Atlanta’s most unique setting to show off your ride is back in 2021!
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Aerodynamics and thrust from vintage aircraft meet the classic styling and horsepower of the area’s best-looking rides.
With live music, vendors, food, and plenty of your friends, the 3rd annual Wings & Whitewalls
car show is sure to be better than ever. Not only will you have a great time, but your admission
fees will be supporting the mission of the Aviation History & Technology Center as it honors the
legacy of aviation and the military in our community.
- Two Live Bands (TBD)
- Vintage Pin-up Contest
- Food and Snack Vendors (TBD)
- Clothing and Other Vendors
Eligible for the special Wings & Whitewalls trophies
- Classic 1946-1964
- Muscle 1965-1974
- Antique 1900-1945
- Hot Rod 1920-1939
- Car club
- Low Rider
- $15-Early Car Registration (includes driver)** Ends OCTOBER 7 at 5:00 PM**
- $20 - Day of Event Car Registration (includes driver)
- $5 - General Admission for Additional Passengers / Spectators
- Only registered show cars will be allowed inside the fenced area on the day of the event.
Enter via the Perrin Road main entrance for placement in the show area.
- Parking will be on a first come basis with the earliest cars being placed closest to the
stage and pedestrian area.
- Upon arrival, show cars are to follow the guidance of designated show parking staff.
- Free spectator parking will be provided in the grass field adjacent to the museum. If you
are not entering your car in the show, please follow parking staff guidance and proceed
north along Atlantic Avenue to the field entrance.
- No reserving of spaces will be allowed for show cars. If you want to park with other
show cars, please plan for your entire group to arrive together and let the parking staff
know you want to be placed together.
- For the protection of people, cars, and aircraft, pop-up shade tents/ shelters are only
allowed in the designated areas and must have sandbags/ weights to prevent fly-aways
that could damage vehicles or aircraft.
- AHTC and MMH, Inc. are not responsible for damage caused by others.
- For further questions about the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional donations are sincerely appreciated to support the Aviation History & Technology
Center, a 501(c )(3) nonprofit organization. If you would like to donate, please visit
9:00 AM - Setup for vendors
10:00 AM - Main gates open for car set up
11:00 AM - Gates open for spectators
12:00 PM - First Band (TBD)
1:30 PM - Second Band (TBD)
3:00 PM - Ms. Wings and Whitewalls Pin-up contest and car awards
4:00 PM - Show ends
4:00-5:30 PM - Clean up and photo opportunities with the aircraft*
*Due to existing aircraft loan agreements with the United States Air Force and United States
Navy, no photos with the aircraft may be used in a commercial, revenue-earning, or any other
manner that implies endorsement by the USAF, USN, or AHTC. Photos are for personal use only.